Control Panel Assembler – Compression and Process – Calgary NE
Enerflex is the single source supplier for natural gas compression, oil and gas processing, refrigeration systems and power generation equipment – plus in-house engineering and mechanical service expertise. With over 2,900 extraordinary people and operations in six regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
This Control Panel Assembler will be responsible for the assembly of Control Panels for Enerflex’s - Natural Gas Compression and Process Units. The successful candidate will be involved in all stages of assembly and ensure quality standards are up held as per Enerflex’s guidelines. Must be able, to work safely and efficiently on a fast pace schedule. We are a team focused environment offering rewarding career advancement.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use committment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Construction of control panels as per Enerflex Standards
- Review control panel schematics and bill of material;
- Layout control panel as per drawings;
- (Panduit, Rail, PLC, Electronic Components, Terminals, Relays, etc)
- Wiring of all devices as per drawing;
- Following defined Quality Control guidelines.
- Participation in the 5-S Program
- Minimum 1-2 year of control panel experience required
- Good communication skills and able to work in a team environment
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Flex Days
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.