Account Representative – Ontario
Gas Drive is the authorized distributor and service provider, on behalf of GE’s Gas Engines, of Waukesha gas-fuelled engines and parts in Canada, the northern United States, Alaska, Australia, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea. As well as the authorized distributor of Jenbacher engines and parts in Canada.We have over 500 people whose energy and drive are the hallmarks of what makes Gas Drive an industry leader. We are rapidly expanding our operations and are always looking for talented people.
We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance, and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Account Representative is to develop, maintain, and grow relationships with current and future customers of Gas Drive.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Manage relationships with external/internal customers and prospects
- Prospect new customers for territory growth
- UtilizeCRMsoftware for weekly sales reports and to update customer information
- Maintain and track customer equipment accurately throughout the territory
- Implement and execute sales strategies and provide feedback to the district
- Manage projects and effectively resolve all customer issues
- Negotiate and finalize sales contracts as required
- Coordinate and facilitate weekly meetings with local branch personnel
- Identify and support opportunities for cross-selling all product lines
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Available to travel in Eastern Canada as required
- Previous proven sales, marketing and account management experience in the oil and gas industry / gas compression / power generation industry will be considered an asset
- Strong apptitude with internal combustion engines
- A post secondary education will be considered an asset.
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills
- Self-starter, results oriented and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Computer literacy, including competency related to MS-Windows based applications andCRMsoftware
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of management and branch departments
- Analytical, prospecting, negotiating, and problem solving skills a definite asset
- Bi-lingual in English and French languages will be considered an asset
What Gas Drive Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Plan
- Flex Days
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.gasdriveglobal.com → Careers
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.