Assembly Material Controller – Compression and Process –Calgary NE
Enerflex is the single source supplier for natural gas compression, oil and gas processing, refrigeration systems and power generation equipment – plus in-house engineering and mechanical service expertise. With over 2,900 extraordinary people and operations in six regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of an Assembly Material Controller within Enerflex Ltd. is to oversee and manage assembly of raw and consumable materials such as ordering, organizing, & maintaining proper inventory levels. As well as working with the material control lead for inventory management and returns in a timely fashion and have met or exceeds quality and safety standards of Enerflex.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Develop and sustain a professional working relationship within Material Control department and other departmental personnel.
- Manage and/or oversee coveralls and lockers.
- Manage and/or oversee raw and consumable materials such as pipe, steel, fasteners, gaskets, fittings, bolts & nuts.
- Maintain and ensure inventory in SAP is accurate including physical quantities, in locations and ABC codes
- Oversee and pull materials from inventory requests.
- Oversee Shop and yard orders for raw and consumable materials.
- Manage cycle count for all raw material commodities
- Coordinate with the buyers, engineers and material control for return to vendors,.
- Coordinate, email and follow up with the vendors regarding returned materials for credit invoices.
- Maintain cleanliness in work space, office or desk.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Able to work independently as a Supervisor
- Good communication, interpersonal, and proven leadership skills
- Basic computer skills (MS Word, Lotus Notes, IMACS, KRONOS etc…)
- Dependable, reliable, with a proven attendance record
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.