Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Quality Inspector includes, but is not limited to, performing B31.3 process piping inspections as well as coordinating non-destructive examinations, and receiving incoming materials.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Process piping inspections as required by the ASME Certified Quality Control Program & customer specifications.
- Witnessing of process piping testing.
- Incoming materials and test report review.
- Assembly of quality inspection documentation.
- Coordinate non-destructive examination activities.
- Liaison with third party/customer inspectors.
- 3 - 7 years of experience with pressure vessel or pressure piping fabrication.
- Certification as aCSA/CWB W178.2 Level II Inspector or interested in working towards certification.
- Certification as a ABSA Welding Examiner.
- Experience with ASME B31.3 and theAlbertaSafety Codes Act.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- A detail oriented approach to completing tasks.
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Flex Days
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.