Communications Advisor – Corporate – Calgary
Enerflex is the single source supplier for natural gas compression, oil and gas processing, refrigeration systems and power generation equipment – plus in-house engineering and mechanical service expertise. With over 2,900 extraordinary people and operations in six regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Communications Advisor includes, but is not limited to, being responsible for developing and implementing communication strategies, tools and tactics.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of communications plans for key internal business units recommending best practices, tools and approaches.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the Enerflex portal (SharePoint).
- Manage the corporate external website and employee intranet content, planning and delivery.
- Research, write, edit and deliver internal articles and communications.
- Develop innovative ways to continuously increase flow of information amongst employees to populate internal and external news efforts.
- Implement, manage and monitor social media as appropriate to support communications strategies.
- Lead the development of the internal newsletter.
- Assist with the development of internal communications strategies to drive employee engagement and culture.
- Develop meaningful measurement vehicles, and track and report results of all communication efforts.
- Four to six years’ experience in communications, ideally with a portion of that within the oil and gas industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field.
- Proven ability in developing and implementing communications plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and is able to synthesize technical information for a variety of audiences.
- Strong understanding of electronic-based communications including social media tools (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube) and employee portals (SharePoint).
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with high attention to quality, detail and accuracy.
- Team player with a sense of initiative.
- A can-do attitude, with a strong results orientation.
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Flex Days
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.