Instrumentation / Tuber – C&P – Calgary NE
Day shift and Night shift roles are available.
Enerflex is the single source supplier for natural gas compression, oil and gas processing, refrigeration systems and power generation equipment – plus in-house engineering and mechanical service expertise. With over 2,900 extraordinary people and operations in six regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Instrumentation / Tuber includes, but is not limited to run tubing lines to instruments and controls.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Perform shop jobs and modifications as required
- Work for extended time in the yard/shop as required
- Ability to Trouble-shoot compression and process systems
- Work on screwed piping systems
- Perform equipment inspections, compile reports / recommendations
- Follow ISO procedures / documentation
- Follow safety policies and procedures
- Work well with others in a team atmosphere
- Must have tubing experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience, preferably in natural gas compressors packages
- Class 5 driver’s license
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and people skills
- Will consider other trade qualifications if work experience meets requirements
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Flex Days
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.