Quality Control Administrative Assistant – R&R – Calgary NE
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Quality Control Administrative Assistant includes, but is not limited to maintain current and accurate quality control documentation and drawing distribution.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Collection of quality control documentation and creation of electronic project quality files including back up files
- Distribution of ‘issued for construction’ drawings to production and quality control
- Generation of ‘GPS’ binders for use by production
- Professional interaction with ABSA and customer representatives
- General admin duties including assistance to the Quality Control Supervisor and Quality Control Inspectors as needed
- High School Diploma
- Min. 1 year office administration experience
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel)
- Excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as self-directed problem solver with min. supervision
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, ever changing environment
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Flex Days
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.