Gas Drive is the authorized distributor and service provider, on behalf of GE’s Gas Engines, of Waukesha gas-fuelled engines and parts in Canada, the northern United States, Alaska, Australia, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea. As well as the authorized distributor of Jenbacher engines and parts in Canada.We have over 500 people whose energy and drive are the hallmarks of what makes Gas Drive an industry leader. We are rapidly expanding our operations and are always looking for talented people.
We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance, and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Apprenctice Field Service Technican includes, but is not limited to, maintaining and operating a field service truck to handle day-to-day field and shop maintenance services and performing overhaul of natural gas engines and compressors within the oil and gas industry.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use committment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Dismantle, clean, inspect and assemble Engines, Compressors and related components as per applicable OEM and Gas Drive procedures and standards.
- Work under direction and mentoring of Journeyman and supervisory shop staff.
- Attend formal apprenticeship training as per trade program and applicable Gas Drive policy
- Comply with all company quality, and Health and Safety work procedures
- Develop and maintain a positive and professional attitude and work ethic
- Be available for and participate in overtime work requirements as may be requested from supervisory staff from time to time
- Possess well rounded knowledge of engine and compressor performance and operations, screw compressor experience preferred
- Experience with Waukesha, Cat, and Ariel, Mycom and Frick Compressors considered an asset
- Willingness to attend Natural Gas Compression Technician apprenticeship training will be considered an asset
- Highly motivated and well organized
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
What Does Gas Drive Offer You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.gasdriveglobal.com → Careers
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.