Process Engineer – C&P – Calgary NE
Enerflex is the single source supplier for natural gas compression, oil and gas processing, refrigeration systems and power generation equipment – plus in-house engineering and mechanical service expertise. With over 2,900 extraordinary people and operations in six regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Process Project Engineer is a Mechanical engineer responsible for process jobs, including the overall design of refrigeration plants, amine plants, dehy plants and stabilization packages.
Candidate must be able to work in a customer centred team environment. Focus is on projects being accurate, complete and timely.
- Do project process design
- Design Process Flow and Piping / Instrument diagrams.
- Review General Arrangements and 3D Model.
- Ensure Accuracy, completeness and timeliness on responsible projects.
- Take part in HAZOP and SIL review meetings.
- Implement project specifications
- Size PSV’s and control valves based on process information
- Size vessels and piping based on process information
- Applicable engineering degree. Mechanical or Chemical preferred.
- Professional Engineer designation preferred
- Working Knowledge of gas processing
- Knowledge in pressure vessel and piping design. ASME Section VIII and B31.3 helpful but not required.
- Knowledge in sizing pressure relief valves, control valves and piping
- Knowledge of Hysis process simulation software an asset.
- Able to work with customers and in a team environment.
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings.