Senior Process Engineer – Production and Processing – Nisku AB
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Senior Process Engineer includes, but is not limited to, mentoring engineering disciplines and providing technical guidance and training, standardizing Process Engineering design processes, identifying and developing new technologies related to natural gas and oil processing.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Technical support/mentoring of process engineering department
- Process simulations, modeling and optimization of oil & gas processing facilities including SAGD, water treatment, dehydration, H2S & CO2 removal, dewpoint control, fractionation, LPG and cryogenic facilities
- Assisting with the execution of feasibility studies / conceptual design / process studies / debottlenecking / trouble shooting
- Assisting with design of process equipment and specification of instrumentation/controls: FWKO’s, heater/treaters, line heaters, separators, filters, line sizing, control valves, PSV sizing (preparation of equipment process data sheets), and review of equipment fabrication drawings
- Assist with P&ID/HAZOP reviews; control narratives; preparation of start-up/operating manuals
- Development of training tools for Engineering department
- Development, improvement and standardization of design guidelines, in-house design tools and internal project execution processes
- Evaluation and development of new technologies
- Identifying growth opportunities for the organization
- Contribute to divisional and corporate goals
- Chemical engineering or related Engineering degree and a Registered Professional Engineer Certification with APEGA
- Minimum 10 to 15 years of oil and gas experience in the gas processing industry
- Process design experience including process mass balance, process flow diagrams and process support services
- Systems design experience including piping and instrument diagrams, hazard and operability design reviews
- Proficient with HYSYS, Promax, and related simulation software, and Microsoft Office software
- Effective written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills
- Manufacturing experience would be an asset
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.