Material Planner – Compression and Process- Calgary NE
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
The primary purpose for the role of a Material Planner within Enerflex Ltd. is to ensure that the materials, goods and/or equipment are being delivered to production personnel in a timely fashion and have met or exceeds quality and safety standards of Enerflex. Duties must be performed consistently with company Vision, Mission and Values in adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Develop and sustain a professional working relationship within Material Control department and other departmental personnel
- Take received material and put away into appropriate staging area
- Pull job material for upcoming jobs as directed by Material Planner lead hand
- During bin check ensure that every item showing received is located and location noted on Bill of Material
- Notify Material Planner Lead hand of discrepancies during bin check, i.e. item doesn’t match BOM description
- Deliver required material to production personnel if requested, ensuring to have a lead hand or supervisor sign off on delivered items
- Assist production supervision to locate material required if necessary
- Assist receiving team during slow time
- Maintain cleanliness in work space, office or desk
- Other duties are required
- Minimum grade 12 diploma
- Completed courses in material handling / warehousing preferred
- Previous exposure to computerized inventory control systems an asset.
- Forklift operator’s license
- Previous computer experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and reading)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Capable of working independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to lift 50
- Punctual and Energetic
- Strong work ethic
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.