Shipper Receiver – Compression and Process- Calgary NE
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
The primary purpose for the role of a Shipper within Enerflex Ltd. is to ensure that the required materials, goods and packaged units are being shipped in a timely fashion and have met or exceeds quality and safety standards of Enerflex. Duties must be performed consistently with company Vision, Mission and Values and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Develop and sustain a professional working relationship within Material Control department and other departmental personnel
- Participate in loading of shipments and outbound trucks for all the departments within Barlow facility. Must coordinate with the forklift driver if necessary
- Load shipment using the in-house Raymond or Toyota 25/18 forklift for small shipment such as pallet or crate
- Generate bill of lading for outgoing compressor package and ship loose.
- Contact and schedule pickups with common carriers if required
- Filling out carrier/freight bill, logging of the goods and/or materials, generating packing list and/or bill of lading
- Ensure carriers are loaded according to established procedures and all correct documentation is completed and presented to the driver
- Take photos for major shipments
- Perform data entry function such as shipping log and packing list and bill of lading.
- Pack, box, strap, palletized, and/or crate the goods to be shipped out with quality to prevent and/or minimize damage
- Provide proof of delivery if required
- Assist shipping prep team during slow time
- Maintain cleanliness in work space, office or desk
- Organize shipping supplies, tools and equipment
- Assist Senior Shipper
- Other duties as required
- Minimum grade 12 diploma.
- Completed courses in material handling / Shipping preferred.
- Previous exposure to computerized inventory control systems an asset.
- Forklift operator’s license.
- Previous computer experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and reading).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Capable of working independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Punctual and Energetic.
- Strong work ethic
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.