Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Document Control Administrator includes, but is not limited to, processing, tracking, organizing and filing project documentation. Duties must be performed consistent with company mission and values and adherence to company policies and procedures.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Issue project documents internally and externally
- Upkeep and organization of the document control system
- Receive project documents from customers and vendors
- Compile (electronically and hardcopy) domestic and international project manuals using Adobe Software
- High School Diploma, additional business education would be an asset
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, Adobe and Lotus Notes Software
- Document Control/ Records Management experience would be and asset
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Results oriented and team player
- Very detail orientated
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Flex Days
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.