Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Receptionist includes but is not limited to providing general office services for the Branch. Responsibilities would include word-processing, reception, mail delivery, courier services, records and data management, responses to customer inqueries.
- Provide general administrative processing, reporting and reconciliation services
- Provide accounts payable and accounts receivable clerical services for operating divisions/departments
- Maintain job files and customer files
- Answer customer inquiries
- Answering phones
- 1-2 years of administration experience
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to prioritize work efficiently and meet deadlines in a busy environment
- Definite team player
- Self motivated with the ability to work with limited supervision
- Valid driver’s license
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Flex Days
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.