Instrumentation Technician – Compression and Process – Calgary NE
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
We are currently filling both night and day shifts. Night shift may be eligible for a shift premium. Please state whether you are willing to work night shift on your resume.
- Day-to-day Construction and Commissioning activities as per customer requirements, Foreman direction.
- Test and calibrate end devices
- Installing instruments and complete tubing
- Lay down main run, Fabricat brackets.
- Commission end devices, Diagnose issues.
- Perform QA/QC duties and documentation requirements, ensure material is correct to order and job..
- Troubleshoot instrumentation problems
- Perform daily Safety requirements as per policies
- Instrumentation Journeyman certificate preferred will, consider 3rd or 4th year Apprentice level with a strong background.
- Ability to read and interpret P&ID’s and Data Sheets, Previous Industrial / Oilfield construction experience
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Attention to detail including administrative processes (ie QA/QC Documentation, material allocation, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Valid drivers’ license and a willingness to travel.
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Flex Days
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.