Materials Handler – R&R–Calgary NE
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
Material Handling, Receiving, Shipping and Inventory control depending on which area the work is required. The Material Handling group is developing a cross functional way of working which will require the candidates for these positions to fit in a cross functional team.
Candidates will be expected to work to 5S procedures and Health & Safety Regulations, a current working knowledge of these procedures and regulations would be highly desirable.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Responsible for the day-to-day receiving and movements of Raw Materials, Parts or Assemblies. This includes a daily liaison with appropriate internal and external customers.
- Daily reconciliation of material transactions onto the (SAP) computer system.
- Support the group with movements and communications with Quality Control and Production groups within the facility to ensure the materials are issued in a timely manner.
- Keep and maintain a tidy organized area, safe for operation, with good record keeping in order to identify
What jobs or PO Orders they are allocated to. Ensure all materials are tagged and located accordingly.
- Reconcile incoming goods against packing slips.
- Track and log all incoming and outgoing PO Orders and Pick Lists.
- Package and ship as required all outbound orders
- Daily effective communications with the Materials and Inventory Team to ensure accurate and timely control and record keeping of material movements. Maintain Excel spreadsheet format of Non-Inventory Materials.
- Material counting and reporting as required.
- Have a current Fork Lift Truck certificate, additionally Overhead crane certificate would be an asset
- Excellent communicator and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate, experience with ‘SAP’ would be highly desirable. Other software such as Excel Spreadsheets and Word would be an asset
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Flex Days
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.