Gas Drive is the authorized distributor and service provider, on behalf of GE’s Gas Engines, of Waukesha gas-fuelled engines and parts in Canada, the northern United States, Alaska, Australia, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea. We have over 500 people whose energy and drive are the hallmarks of what makes Gas Drive an industry leader. We are rapidly expanding our operations and are always looking for talented people.
We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance, and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The inventory Analyst will provide both analytical and administrative support for the Leduc central purchasing and inventory control team. The primary role of this position will be to participate on projects to help support and improve the business unit.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Generate and analyze inventory, sales and purchase reports
- Generate and submit inventory levels with major vendors
- Prepare and maintain price files
- Assist with vendor forecasting
- Prepare and maintain vendor performance reports
- Work closely with purchasing team and assist where needed
- Assist with data management within operating system (LN)
- Assist with the semi-annual physical inventory count
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- High School Diploma or Journeyman Parts Certificate
- Strong Microsoft skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong understanding & working knowledge of ERP systems (LN)
- Strong multitasking skills
- 3-5 years data management and analyzing experience preferred
- Proficient communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
What Gas Drive Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Plan
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.gasdriveglobal.com à Careers
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.