B Welders (vessel and process pipe) – C&P – Calgary NE
Positions are available for day and night shifts.
Shift premium paid for evenings.
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Welding of process piping
- Follow ISO and safety procedures/policies
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Must hold a valid “B” Pressure ticket and must pass a “B” Pressure weld test
- Commitment to a safe work environment
- Experience in vessel or process pipe, preferably with natural gas compressor packages
- Experience working on new and used piping systems, read and understand process pipe drawings
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Flex Days
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.