Process Engineer – C&P – Calgary NE
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Process Project Engineer is a Mechanical engineer responsible for process jobs, including the overall design of refrigeration plants, amine plants, dehy plants and stabilization packages.
Candidate must be able to work in a customer centred team environment. Focus is on projects being accurate, complete and timely.
- Do project process design
- Design Process Flow and Piping / Instrument diagrams.
- Review General Arrangements and 3D Model.
- Ensure Accuracy, completeness and timeliness on responsible projects.
- Take part in HAZOP and SIL review meetings.
- Implement project specifications
- Size PSV’s and control valves based on process information
- Size vessels and piping based on process information
- Applicable engineering degree. Mechanical or Chemical preferred.
- Professional Engineer designation preferred
- Working Knowledge of gas processing
- Knowledge in pressure vessel and piping design. ASME Section VIII and B31.3 helpful but not required.
- Knowledge in sizing pressure relief valves, control valves and piping
- Knowledge of Hysis process simulation software an asset.
- Able to work with customers and in a team environment.
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings.