Financial Accountant – Rentals and Retrofit – Calgary AB
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
Reporting to the Assistant Controller, the purpose of the Financial Accountant is to assist with the full cycle accounting of the Rentals Business Unit within Enerflex. The Operations Accounting Group’s primary functions include closing the month end books, ensuring the financial data is reconciled and accurate, providing timely and accurate month end and management reports, and liaising with the Rentals Operations team and extended accounting team to find new ways to add value to the business.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Preparation of month end journal entries
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Analysis of SG&A expenses
- Analysis of monthly margins and maintenance expenses
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Assist in the preparation of internal/external financial reporting documents
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Professional accounting designation or enrolled in later stages of recognized accounting program with a relevant diploma/degree
- Communication skills are fundamental (both written and verbal) as the role will have significant interaction with management and business unit leaders
- Self-starter with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Consensus building and organizational skills
- Strong MS Office Suite experience and accounting software knowledge (SAP an asset)
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.