Accounts Receivable Analyst
Compression and Process, Calgary 34th St. NE
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
Responsible for AR related tasks including, but not limited to cash applications and contacting customers for account payments. Includes reconciling and resolving account payments and disputes. Assist with monthly cash flow projections and complete credit application checks.
Duties must be performed consistent with company mission and values and adherence to company policies and procedures.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use committment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
Summary of duties
- Submission of invoices into Open Invoice and Cortex systems as required.
- Complete all necessary cash applications in SAP
- Managing outstanding receivables to ensure 80% current billings, correspond with customers as well as work with other internal stakeholders, re: collections.
- Complete monthly reconciliations within month end time constraints (Deferred revenue reconciliation, Invoice Journal, AR reconciliation, Allowance for Doubtful accounts).
- Work with Treasury department to assist with monthly accounts receivable cash flow projections and hedging requirements.
- Complete credit application background checks where necessary.
- 2+ years’ experience in accounting and accounts receivable functions
- Previous experience working with SAP
- Use of MS Office suite of applications (excel in particular)
- Outgoing person with good interpersonal and communications skills
- A focused individual with attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle busy workload
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as within a team
What Does Enerflex Offer You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.