Senior Administrative Assistant/Corporate Reception – Calgary SE
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Senior Administrative Assistant and Corporate Reception role includes, but is not limited to supporting the President, International, reporting to the Corporate Executive Assistant and providing administrative support to various Corporate groups.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
Responsibilities – Senior Administrative Assistant:
- Manage calendar and contacts for President, International and others as required
- Prepare and/or review letters, documents, memos, meeting minutes, presentations and communication
- Compile project documentation, reports, and presentation materials
- Coordinate travel for the President, International and assist with international travel bookings for Corporate staff as needed
- Scheduling and coordination of monthly finance meetings etc. and booking of main board room
- Input of Accounts Payable vendor maintenance data into SAP system
- Copying, printing reports and general filing
- Prepare and reconcile Corporate Credit Card Expense reports for the senior executive
- Provide support and back up to the Corporate Executive Assistant as required
Responsibilities - Reception:
- Answer telephone/switchboard
- Prepare/arrange courier packages
- Sort and distribute mail to include electronic faxes
- Liaison to building management group, maintenance etc.
- Ordering of office and copier supplies, manage supply room and report any maintenance required for copiers/printers
- Meeting set up/take down and main kitchen duties
- Order catering for meetings and events
- Manage parking (to include payroll updates re taxable benefits), building fobs, office keys
- Assist with Corporate office moves
- Prepare new hire packages as required
- Clerical duties as required
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Proven office administration experience
- Self-motivated individual who works well independently and as part of a group/team
- Good problem solving skills and ability to assess work and determine next steps
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office - including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.