Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Designer includes, but is not limited to, supporting the drafting team with equipment, structural, and P&ID drawings for projects.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Process and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) drafting.
- Pressure vessel and non-pressure equipment drafting.
- Structural Steel drafting.
- Diploma in Engineering Design and Drafting Technology from NAIT or SAIT or equivalent.
- Up to 3 years of experience in fabrication of oilfield production equipment and piping would be an asset. This is an entry level position and we encourage new graduates to apply.
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Flex Days
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.