System Analyst, BI and Reporting – Corporate – Calgary SE
Enerflex is the single source supplier for natural gas compression, oil and gas processing, refrigeration systems and power generation equipment – plus in-house engineering and mechanical service expertise. With over 2,900 extraordinary people and operations in six regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the System Analyst, BI & Reporting is to deliver Business Intelligence and reporting solutions within Enerflex’s environment. A key success factor will be the ability to understand business and functional requirements, and translate these into a reliable and robust reporting solution. This role applies knowledge of the various reporting and business analytics tools available within Enerflex’s environment and it requires collaboraton with Business Analysts and business members to produce analytical reports and applications to meet the agreed upon functional requirements. Although SAP is a major application within the portfolio the role will also need to work with Enerflex’s other business applications and be comfortable with reports that bridge multiple systems. The reporting solutions could be delivered using a variety of tools including the SAP Business Objects suite, native SAP reports, Sharepoint, or reports produced through SQL or .Net applications. The ideal candidate will have experience in reporting on Key Performance Metrics for a custom manufacturing and service business.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Alignment with Enerflex’s core values.
- Working with Business Analysts and key Business users to understand current Business problems and identify reporting opportunities.
- Analyzing Business requirements to ensure they are delivering to the identified Business problem or opportunity.
- Analyzing required datasources and the health of data as it pertains to a reporting solution.
- Designing creative reporting solutions that best meet the identified business problem or opportunity and bring vaule to the business.
- Working with team members to ensure reporting solutions are meeting the documented Business requirements.
- Support business users and application developers in the creation of Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports, Xcelsius and Analysis reports.
- Providing sound, innovative, and practicable solutions to an extensive range of problems.
- Adhere to Enerflex’s Change Management and ITPM Methodology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems / Business Administration or similar equivalency
- Minimum 3 years working as a System Analyst with an emphasis on Business Intelligence and reporting initiatives.
- Strong communication and Interpersonal skills with an ability to articulate complex business requirements.
- Experience delivering Business Intelligence solutions using the Business Objects Suite (Crystal reports, Web Intelligence, Xcelsius, Olap Analysis) will be considered an asset.
- Strong understanding of both MS SQL Server and SQL.
- Understanding of Business Intelligence, Analytical Reporting and Data Warehousing concepts.
- Experience with SAP BW will be considered an asset.
- Proven ability to work under time constraints.
- Proven ability to work with both business focused and technical focused resources.
- Ability to travel, primarily within Canada and the United States.
What Does Enerflex Offer You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.