Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Buyer includes, but is not limited to the purchasing and expediting of all material, supplier goods and services to meet production and manufacturing requirements. This is a salaried position reporting directly to the Procurement Manager; working closely with Project Managers, Production staff and other departments.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Purchase and expedite material goods with a focus on piping products, structural materials, instrumentation and valves.
- Optimize quality and profitability through individual technical expertise, product knowledge and experience.
- Manage relationships with suppliers through selection, management, and evaluation of product and services.
- Maintain a complete understanding of, and demonstrate compliance with the ISO Quality Management program and government/professional body regulations having an impact on work and the industry.
- Ability to manage your workload while maintaining the project deliverables and schedule.
- A minimum of 3 years purchasing experience in a logistics and/or material control environment.
- Intermediate level experience with MS Office applications.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the procurement of piping, structural, instrumentation, and valves in a manufacturing or oil and gas environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and time management skills.
- SAP experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of and experience in dealing with sub-contracts would be an asset.
- Positive team player that is adaptable to changing work demands.
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Flex Days
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.