Technical Sales – C&P –Calgary NE
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The Technical Sales candidate is responsible to provide technical sales support for Enerflex Process and Production equipment to the Canadian market. Duties must be performed consistent with company mission and values and adherence to company policies and procedures. Specific responsibilities include, but no limited to.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Work with Canadian Sales staff to evaluate regional customer opportunities, potential equipment requirements and confirm appropriate EFX sales strategy.
- Technical and commercial vetting of all customers technical and commercial proposals/quotations prior to submission to ensure the appropriate equipment is being proposed to customer at acceptable technical and commercial terms to EFX inclusive of contract risk.
- Work with Regional Sales staff to present proposals and quotation to customers, reviewing technical and commercial issues and ultimately help secure contracts.
- Liaison between Sales and Project Management on all ongoing projects across respective EFX divisions products and services focusing on margin gains and eliminating or reducing margin erosion.
- Provide technical mentorship to Canadian Sales organization.
- Provide technical mentorship to Canadian Process and Production Applications staff
- Engineer with 10+ Experience with both Sales and Applications process.
- Engineering degree or equivalent qualifications and experience
- Customer-centric, able to maintain satisfied customer relationships and is profit focused.
- Experience in the Canadian natural gas processing market, including Hydrocarbon Dewpoint Plants Amine Plants, Dehydration Plants and Process Refrigeration
- 5 to 10 years relevant experience in the oil and gas industry, preferably with design and manufacture of processing equipment / units (i.e. amine sweetening, dewpoint control, dehydration, etc.)
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, and relationship building skills
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient with MS Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and HYSYS)
- Ability to achieve excellent performance in individual and team environments
- Demonstrated ability for on-time performance in a fast paced work environment
- Excellent technical, interpersonal and communication skills.
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Flex Days
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.