Document Control Coordinator – C&P- Calgary NE
This is a Temporary Term position.
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The Document Control Coordinator position encompasses, but not limited to, processing, tracking, organizing and filing project documentation and manual preparation in a timely manner, according to standard practices.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Compiling all required documentation for both theIOM(Maintenance and Instruction Manual), and the MRB (Manufacturing Records Books) this also includes providing an electronic version and hardcopy of each manual to the client.
- Ship manuals to appropriate customers.
- Submit documents to clients and/or their representatives on behalf of the Engineering group.
- Filing, sorting, archiving documentation.
- Reception backup.
- Special projects as required.
- High School Diploma, additional Business education would be an asset
- Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat software
- Document Control/ Records Management experience would be and asset
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Results oriented and team player
- Very detail orientated
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Flex Days
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.