Project Manager – C&P– Calgary NE
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Project Manager is to manage the execution of all design, construction, and scope change from project initiation through to field commissioning of gas compression packages.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Assisting the Sales and Applications Groups in developing Customer quotations including specification and estimate review, and schedule development.
- Managing multiple un-related projects for multiple Customers at any of our three fabrication facilities (Barlow, 34th Street, or Casper).
- Developing and managing project schedules.
- Initiating and managing all deliverables either directly or through Engineering, Design, and Document Control teams.
- Managing Customer specifications, inspection/testing and QC requirements.
- Regular cost control and change order development and management.
- Fielding technical & project execution questions and problems.
- Developing and enhancing Customer relationships.
- Minimum of five years of related Project Management experience.
- Engineering, Design, Applications/Sales, or Manufacturing shop floor experience.
- Strong self-starter and ability to perform independently with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project.
- Familiarity with related Codes and Standards.
- Ability to thrive in a professional environment, dealing with Customers, fabrication and management teams.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong and fully-developed organizational skills.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation would be an asset.
What Does Enerflex Offer You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.