Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Quality Control Clerk includes, but is not limited to, the maintenance of quality records, the preparation of document packages for clients, and providing administrative assistance to the Quality Control team.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Quality Control database maintenance
- Assisting inspectors with reports as needed
- Receiving and verifying Coating Records
- Filing/Sorting job files and drawings
- Provide administrative services to the Quality Control Department
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Access, and Word
- 2 – 4 years of administrative experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of material test reports would be an asset
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Flex Days
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.