LN Business Analyst – Corporate – Calgary SE
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The LN Business Analyst is primarily responsible for the support and development of the LN (formerly BAAN) ERP system which supports our Service and Part Sales business. Business activities that are supported by the ERP system include Sales, Service, Project Scheduling, Procurement, MRP and Finance. Although the primary focus of this role will be Finance, the role will also need to be capable of supporting all areas of LN as required. Success in the role will require the ability to develop strong relationships within the business and be able to effectively determine business requirements from existing or emerging business needs. Being able to effectively work with the IT technical teams (development and operations) is also a key part of the role.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Plan, coordinate and manage projects related to the support and implementation of the LN ERP application package modules
- Work with business units and integrated project teams to identify and pursue potential business process and productivity improvements
- Work to identify the root cause on recurring problems and address through process improvement or technical solutions and/or knowledge transfer/training
- Provide 2nd tier functional support for LN including working with Enerflex’s in-house ticketing and change management systems and working closely with the IT Service Desk to resolve issues
- Perform detailed analysis including: data conversion analysis, data flow modeling, business requirements collection, and handling of business requests
- Where necessary, develop work plans, schedules and resource allocations as required to:Identify the need for and arrange user training in the specific functional area
- Identify input to testing plans
- Test specific business solutions at the modular and integration levels
- Test data conversion
- Test the interfaces with other systems
- Maintain subject area training documentation such as business process maps and other training materials
- Occasional travel to other business units in North America for implementation of systems or continuous improvement enhancements
- Business Analyst Certificate or equivalent experience in a business analyst role within an equipment service environment. Specific experience in supporting finance would be beneficial.
- Expertise in the use of LN or BAAN ERP
- Strong analytical, communication and process skills
- Proven ability to work with a group of systems professionals and users
- The ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and ensure proper action is taken
- Broad understanding of technologies with the ability to find the appropriate use for the technology
- A good understanding of providing service/support to business stakeholder groups
- Proven verbal and written communication and relationship skills
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Flex Days
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.