Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
Enerflex is seeking an Service Supervisor for the Service Group in Waynesburg, PA.
This position is responsible for supervising and scheduling all aspects of process field operations within an (possible multi state) Area, including safety and regulatory compliance, staffing, employee development, and assisting in ensuring that all Area revenue service, gross margin goals are achieved/exceeded. Other duties include but are not limited to, enforcing company standards and procedures, ensuring overall operational efficiencies, customer service, oversight of the quality of service provided, and assisting with process field service projects including commissioning, troubleshooting, diagnostics, and repairing systems associated with Refrigeration and Natural gas processing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work directly with the local Branch Manager in coordinating the activities of all Technicians assigned to the area, including supervising, assisting, and monitoring their work / job assignments
• Ensure Technician assignments are efficiently organized in order to minimize driving and response time
• Assist with training Technicians in technical/service competencies as well as the processing of all required documentation and oversee major repair decisions
• Monitor unplanned service call frequency, vehicle maintenance expenses, and review all field service reports
• Ensure that the appropriate environmental/safety accommodations and precautions are implemented and followed.
• Communicate regularly with the Branch Manager on the status of Area personnel, staffing levels, productivity, and any developments regarding service issues or customer concerns.
• Respond to customer requests and address customer needs proactively while representing the company in a professional manner at all times; develop and maintain internal as well as external customer relationships.
• Encourage, develop, and ensure a safe work environment
Directly, as well as, indirectly manages employees in accordance with the EFX policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Scope may include supervision of direct reports as well as indirect supervision of their direct reports.
-Must have a full understanding of large tonnage process refrigeration systems.
-Must have EPA 608 Universal certification.
-Must be able to read and interpret P&ID’s (Process and Instrumentation Diagrams).
-Must have experience with Pneumatic controls.
-Must have experience troubleshooting, diagnosing and modifying PLC’s, preferably Allen Bradley and GE
-Must have experience with Hart Protocol capable of using a communicator to setup-calibrate transmitters and valves.
-Must be able to read, interpret and understand manufacturers’ equipment manuals
-Must be able to work evening and weekends as needed.
-Must be able to travel throughout North America and overseas as required (Travel 50-70%)
-Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a fulltime basis for anyone other than current employer
-Must be able to pass a pulmonary function test
-Must be a self-starter and able to perform assigned tasks efficiently with minimum supervision
-Must wear personal protective as required. #1
-Must have all required personal tools.
-Must have working knowledge of screw compressors, Mycom, Frick, Howden
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and 7+ years of industry experience with 2 or more years in a Lead/Supervisory role is preferred.
PC Literate in MS Office including word processing, spreadsheet, database, email, and web-based applications.
Other Skills, Abilities or preferred Qualifications:
• Must be able to understand the proper use of and effectively utilize various industry specific tools
• Proven ability to interact with people, clear fluent expressive use of verbal and written language to convey information and ideas
• Must have excellent customer service skills, industry specific product/services knowledge, and be able to deal with customers tactfully and efficiently
• Must maintain a consistent and positive customer service image, frequently under difficult conditions
• Demonstrated planning and organizational skills necessary to prioritize, and coordinate workload
• Hands-on lead by example, highly motivated and passionate work/leadership style, with team building experience; able to motivate and empower others
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Valid Driver's License
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to adverse outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. This position will be required to work shifts, including nights weekends, holidays, and be on-call. Frequent travel (including multi state travel) and inspections of locations will expose this position to various types of inclement weather.
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Cost Shared Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched 401K
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities