HR Advisor – Corporate - Calgary
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,300 extraordinary people and operations in five regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the HR Advisor includes but is not limited to:
The HR Advisor is responsible to provide effective support to all levels of management and employees in addressing the operation and tactical issues of the operating divisions and the company overall. You will apply your solid understanding of human resources to develop practical solutions to address the needs of the business.
- Hands-on, day-to-day support and coaching to managers and employees on a wide range of human resource issues, including the application and understanding of policies, practices, disciplinary issues, performance management, employee relations, recruitment, and developmental opportunities ensuring alignment with corporate objectives
- Support and enhance human resource programs that are currently in place, including recruitment, performance management, succession planning, training and compensation programs
- Support and development of harmonized human resources policies for the organization, including determining current practices, conducting best practices research and gathering input from management and employees to design policies that support our business
- Provide coaching and counsel to managers and supervisors to (a) ensure compliance with all appropriate employment standards, human rights, OHS, and WCB legislation and (b) ensure that the most appropriate course of action is taken, recognizing the organization’s and the employee’s needs
- Contribute to a positive work environment by employing processes and practices in effective change management, employee engagement, and communication at the business unit level
- Facilitate training initiatives through the project management cycle from conducting a needs assessment to delivery and evaluation
- An undergraduate degree in Human Resources or a related subject with 4 to 8 years of experience working in a HR Advisory role; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working in a field service or manufacturing environment.
- Significant human resource knowledge with a demonstrated capability to coordinate numerous activities within a demanding environment.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with and develop effective relationships with all levels of employees and management.
- Excellent computer skills including familiarity with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal, process and facilitation skills.
- Solid analytical, critical thinking skills and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and non-authoritative leadership skills.
- A can-do attitude, with strong results orientation.
- Willingness to Travel: 20% of the time in Western Canada and Northern USA
What Does Enerflex Offer You?
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Wage or Salary Range: Commensurate with experience and education.
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training - Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found