||Enerflex - Canada - Alberta - Nisku
Nisku, Alberta, CA
|Region||Enerflex - Canada & Northern U.S.
|Date Posted||Feb 11, 2013
|Job Type||Permanent, Full Time
|Education Level||University - Bachelors, College - Technical Certificate
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Project Engineer includes but is not limited to the technical design and preparation of proposals for the Production and Processing product line. Duties must be performed consistent with company mission and values and adherence to company policies and procedures while ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved and all project deliverables are met. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a motivated individual who enjoys problem solving and taking a project from design through to production and commissioning.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Work closely with the project team including, as required, Project Manager, Mechanical Engineer, Process Engineer, Project Designer, E&I Specialist, and Layout/Structural Specialist to ensure project documentation, drawings and Bill of Materials reflect the sold Scope of Supply.
- Review the technical project specifications within contract, identify areas of concern and develop solutions.
- Develop Product Design Package summarizing the Scope of Supply, Design Basis, and Bill of Materials for all equipment and distributing this to the project team.
- Review and approval of technical deliverables including P&IDs, equipment design, vessel drawings, layouts, specifications, BOMs, buy-outs, etc.
- Responsible for effectively managing project engineering deliverables to ensure milestones and key deliverables are met.
- Ensure work is completed in compliance to established company policies and procedures.
- Visits Production area to review and inspect for technical issues and resolve.
- Works closely with Procurement & Production for timely purchase/issue of BOM.
- Works closely with Project Manager and ensures that all Contract revisions are implemented.
- Responsible for preparing Ship loose list and coordinating meeting with Shipping for identifying Ship-loose items on a package.
- Facilitate the creation, compilation and review of equipment Operation and Maintenance Manuals and ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Occasional travel to installation sites or to Customer meetings.
- Candidates with an Engineering Degree or Technical Diploma, registered with APEGGA (EIT or P. Eng) or CET is preferred.
- Relevant Gas Processing equipment engineering experience or related experience in oil and gas industry is an asset.
- Knowledge of ASME, ANSI and other common codes used in pressure process equipment and piping.
- Candidates with Fabrication/Production/Packaging background will also be considered.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work closely with all internal / external stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal, time management and organizational skills are mandatory with a demonstrated focus on Accuracy, Completeness, and Timeliness.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and ERP software is preferred.
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.