Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Instrumentation & Control Engineer includes, but is not limited to, specifying and designing electrical systems, instrumentation and control requirements for oil and gas processing facilities under the supervision of the Senior Instrumentation and Control Engineer. Duties must be performed consistent with company mission and values and adherence to company policies and procedures.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Specification and selection of field instruments including electronic transmitters, meter runs, analysers, control valves and on-off valves. This would include the creation of instrument data sheets and preparation of purchase requisitions.
- Creation of I & C engineering documents including review and completion of P&ID’s, control narratives, instrument and control specifications, installation details, cause & effect diagram, loop-drawings, JB drawings, instrument index list and instrument cable schedules.
- Knowledge of single line diagrams, load schedules, cable sizing & schedules.
- Knowledge and experience applying codes and standards such as IEC, ATEX, CSA, API, ANSI and ISA.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Technical Diploma in Electrical/Instrumentation.
- Design of various control systems including DCS, PLC, SIS, HMI and SCADA/RTU would be an asset.
- Knowledge of various electrical components including MCCs, PLC panels, VFD’s, electrical switchgear and motors would be an asset.
- Proficient in the use of Computer-Aided Engineering Software in engineering design.
- Good analytical, problem solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office application software.
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Flex Days
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.