Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Project Management Supervisor includes, but is not limited to, providing leadership to a team of Project Managers and encouraging a high-performance, team culture. This is a key role that is crucial to meeting customer expectations and Business Unit financial objectives.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Provide leadership and Project Management expertise to a team of Project Managers.
- Lead Project Managers in all aspects of project planning and estimate reviews, as required.
- Keep informed on the status of all projects with the Project Managers with respect to schedule, budget, work quality and client satisfaction. Anticipate, document and contribute leadership, experience and expertise to help manage key project risks and constraints, proposing appropriate mitigation and contingency plans.
- Oversee project closeout and make recommendations/improvements.
- Communicate to and solicit support from Senior Management, as required throughout project execution, to ensure adequate company awareness and support. Includes at a minimum weekly stewardship of Project activities and monthly financial reviews.
- Ensure that Project Managers document and communicate objectives, plans, status, issues and risks in a timely manner to team members, stakeholders and Senior Management Team (SMT). Hold Project Managers accountable for their commitments, milestones, resources, and deliverables and proactively manage to ensure that these are met.
- Work with Manager, Applications & Projects to assign work and manage staff utilization through the allocation of resources to projects, including resolving imbalances in project workload and coordination with other Department Managers to share resources.
- Establish and meet departmental goals, indicators, and budgets in line with Business Unit and Corporate objectives.
- Continually look to develop, improve, and implement departmental processes, procedures and workflow to increase Project Management department performance relating to key performance indicators.
- Coordinate the development and maintenance of Project Management tools and procedures in order to improve the process and increase project profitability.
- Define, recruit, and manage department resources in order to meet the business plan.
- Provide a strong leadership presence for direct reports, providing consistent, timely and insightful feedback on an ongoing basis as well as conducting formal performance reviews in accordance with Corporate and Business Unit policies.
- Ensure the creation and active management of individual career development plans and overall departmental succession plans.
- Minimum 10 years relevant Project Management experience in the oil and gas and/or construction industry, including 3+ years of leadership responsibility.
- Engineering degree or equivalent qualifications and experience, P.Eng. and PMP designations a definite asset
- Shop manufacturing experience and exposure to international markets or the oil and gas industry is an asset.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead others
- Strong customer service orientation, with excellent interpersonal, communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability for on-time performance in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of MS Office Suite, MS Projects / Primavera, etc.
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Flex Days
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.