Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Junior Project Engineer includes but is not limited to the technical design and preparation of proposals for the Production and Processing product line. Duties must be performed consistent with company mission and values and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Assist in evaluation of opportunity risk and reward, and assist in developing strategic proposal strategies
- Manage the proposal process from opportunity to award
- Ensure adequate evaluation of request for quotation requirements and specifications
- Conduct and / or oversee the design, selection, and costing of equipment / units both internally and externally (i.e. subvendors)
- Ensure scope definition, technical / commercial accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of proposals
- Provide customer support to sales via bid clarification meetings, pre-bid technical meetings, negotiation meetings, etc
- Ensure a smooth and efficient transition of information to Project’s Department upon award
- Role may include project management of successful proposals through to delivery of the finished product
- Liaison / coordination with both internal resources (P&P departments, sales, etc.) as well as external (i.e. clients, subvendors, etc) to develop relationships and encourage a “team” culture
- Assist in the development and maintenance of quoting tools and procedures in order to improve the process and increase accuracy and success of proposals
- Comply with the business processes in line with the requirements of ICFR (Internal Controls for Financial Reporting) and Enerflex Production and Processing procedures.
- 1 to 5 years relevant experience in the oil and gas industry, preferably with design and manufacture of processing equipment / units (i.e. amine sweetening, dewpoint control, dehydration, etc.)
- Engineering degree or equivalent qualifications and experience
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, and relationship building skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient with MS Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to achieve excellent performance in individual and team environments
- Demonstrated ability for on-time performance in a fast paced work environment
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.