Production Assistant – C&P – Calgary NE
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Job Title includes, but is not limited to, administrative assistant within the Enerflex Control panel design and production department. Training will be provided as required.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Sort control panel material received to the job shelves – CSA requirement to check all material
- Expedite control panel materials
- Prepare materials and for return to vendor or inventory
- Panel shop label making for wire tags and terminals
- Point of contact for lamicoid labels and Stainless Steel tags from across the business unit and prepare and run the machines and make the labels and tags.
- Prepare and order panel shop consumables
- Panel shop controlled inventory management
- Monthly and weekly cycle counts of panel shop controlled inventory
- Quality Assurance report filing.
- Control Panel Factory Acceptance Test reporting and document control.
- Customer panel Factory Acceptance Test assistant.
- Quality Assurance assistant, pictures for files and document filing.
- Assist with Control panel cost estimates.
- Assist with implementation of project I&E and control system document revisions.
- Point of contact for Enerflex Non-Disclosure Agreements for PLC and HMI programs
- Weekly control panel group meeting minutes
- Keep material price lists current
- PLC and HMI programming software librarian (not technical content)
- Control narrative librarian (not technical content)
- Control panel manual document control.
- Control panel shipment preparation of accessories, software, CDs, manuals, keys and documents.
- Communications with internal and external customers and vendors
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Willing to learn new skills and tasks.
- Self-manager of time and priorities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Flex Days
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.