Payroll & HRMS Manager-Corporate-Calgary SE
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
Within Enerflex’s values led organization, the Payroll & HRMS Manager oversees the day to day operation of the payroll team, in an SAP environment, servicing 1200 employees in Canada.
- Leading and mentoring a multi-client team of payroll professionals with effective training, development and direction enabling them to meet departmental goals
- Responsible to deliver ontime and accurate payroll within a complex SAP environment
- Build and retain a high-performing team that is capable of delivering the work to meet service goals in a deadline-driven environment
- Partnering with HR team to deliver exceptional customer service to employees, including responding to complex employee inquiries related to payroll and benefits
- Maintain a positive working relationship with the corporate finance department for reporting and GL reconciliation
- Responsible to ensure appropriate controls are in place to meet all payroll audit requirements
- Coordinate the preparation of materials for external and internal auditors
- Responsible for year-end deliverables (audit reports, error reports, T4s, etc.)
- Provide direction and leadership on major projects such as SAP upgrades, etc.
- 7+ years of relevant managerial experience in a complex, high volume payroll environment
- Completion of Certified Payroll Manager (CPM) program preferred with a minimum of Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) required
- Advanced knowledge of Federal and Provincial legislation
- Advanced knowledge of SAP HRMS and Payroll modules
- Basic accounting background considered an asset
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Ability to handle multiple priorities concurrently
- Proven leader and a change agent
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Flexibility to contribute over and above required work schedules
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Flex Days
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.