Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Senior Piping Designer includes, but is not limited to, supporting our drafting team by drafting a variety of products and maintaining project drawings as well as providing assistance to project team.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Create 3D equipment and piping models using AutoCAD, CADWorx, and/or AutoPLANT piping software.
- Produce general arrangements, sections, isometrics, and pipe Spool drawings from the above models.
- Duties may include: modeling of structural steel, vendor equipment, electrical components, drafting of P&IDs, pressure vessels and other non-pressure equipment.
- Responsible for producing and managing accurate drawings within a project.
- Provide support and guidance to the drafting personnel, designers, and project managers.
- Assist in the training and mentoring of junior drafting staff.
- Diploma in Engineering Design and Drafting Technology from NAIT or SAIT or equivalent with experience.
- 5 - 10 years piping design experience.
- Experience with AutoCAD, CADWorx, and Isogen programs.
- Strong attention to detail, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Experience drafting natural gas oilfield production units for a fabrication shop would be an asset.
- AutoPlant and ProSteel 3D structural software experience would be an asset.
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Flex Days Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.