||Enerflex - Canada - Alberta - Nisku
Nisku, Alberta, CA
|Region||Enerflex - Canada & Northern U.S.
|Date Posted||Jan 03, 2013
|Job Type||Permanent, Full Time
|Education Level||High School, College - Technical Certificate
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Receptionist includes, but is not limited to, representing Enerflex as our first point of contact in a highly visible role, both with internal and external customers.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Manage switchboard in a professional and courteous manner
- Provide front line contact and support for branch visitors and customers
- Process and distribute incoming mail, collect and prepare outgoing mail
- Provide administrative support for our business unit
- Establish, maintain, and revise files for the branch
- Basic HSE duties as required
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Established knowledge of general office procedures
- Must be a team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional presentation with a high degree of integrity
- Must be organized and have a demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Dependable, reliable, good attendance record
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.