Purchasing Assistant- Rentals and Retrofit – Calgary NE
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
This position will ensure all procured materials with in the Rentals and Retrofit group are effectively expedited in line with project plans. Effective communication between the Vendors and Internal functions are implemented and maintained. This position will be a necessary resource to support the SAP implementation in 2013.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Expedite procured materials to ensure delivery commitments are met
- Coordinate accommodations and travel arrangements for Field Production
- Reconcile freight charges
- Enter and maintain Purchasing Processes and Procedures within the Quality Systems database
- Other office duties as required and assigned
- Support the Rentals and Retrofit Purchasing Manager and group as required
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Computer literate, working knowledge of Word and Excel is required
- Accurate and efficient data entry
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be organized and able to prioritize work
- Good knowledge of general office procedures
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.