Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Journeyman Pipefitter includes, but is not limited to, ensuring our Pipefitting requirements in our facility are met as per the requirements below.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Read and understand process pipe drawings, fit pipe spools according to spool drawing
- Perform equipment inspections
- Complete all documentation and requirements
- Work on socket weld and screwed piping systems
- Clamping and structural support of pipe systems
- Comprehension and compliance with all safety procedures
- Steam fitter/Pipefitter Journeyman certificate
- Min. 2 years of experience in pipefitting trade
- Assembly or mod yard experience
- Good knowledge of hand tools and threading equipment
- Able to do material take off for piping systems
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Dependable, reliable with a good attendance record
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.