Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the B Pressure Welder includes, but is not limited to, utilizing B Pressure skill set to layout, fit, and weld, ASME pressure vessels and process piping.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Fitting and welding of ASME pressure vessels.
- Working in shop environment. Shift work as required.
- Reading and understanding process pipe and pressure vessel drawings.
- Fitting pipe spools according to spool drawings for process packages.
- Comprehending and complying of all safety procedures.
- “B” Pressure Welder with equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field.
- Must have experience working on new and used piping systems.
- Additional certifications are an asset.
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and people skills.
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.