Project Engineer– C & P, Calgary, Barlow
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
Project Engineer is responsible to meet scheduled deliverables for the engineering, design, construction, and installation of gas compression packages. Duties must be performed consistent with company mission and values and adherence to company policies and procedures.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with the project team including, as required, Project Manager, Project Designer, E&I Specialist, Layout/Structural Specialist and Vessel Supervisor to ensure the Drawings and Bill of Materials reflect the sold Scope of Supply.
- Responsible for effectively managing projects to ensure milestones and key deliverables are met.
- Review the technical specifications within contract, identify areas of concern and develop solutions.
- Visits Production area to review and inspect for technical issues and resolve.
- Works closely with Procurement & Production for timely purchase/issue of BOM.
- Works closely with Project Manager and ensures that all Contract revisions are implemented.
- Responsible for preparing Ship loose list and coordinating meeting with Shipping for identifying Ship-loose items on a package.
- Responsible for creating set of As-Built Drawings.
- Reviews O&M manuals and ensure accuracy.
- Limited travel to installation sites or to Customer for HAZOP meetings.
- Candidates with an Engineering Degree or Technical Diploma are preferred.
- 5 Years of relevant Gas Compression or Process Plant engineering experience
- Knowledge of ASME, ANSI and other common codes used in pressure process equipment. Knowledge of Torsional Vibration and Acoustic analysis.
- Candidates with Fabrication/Production/Packaging background will also be considered.
- Registration with APEGGA as an EIT or PEng or CET is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office and ERP software is preferred.
- Strong Interpersonal, Time Management and Organizational Skills are mandatory with demonstrated focus on Quality, Accuracy & Thoroughness.
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.