Shipper/Receiver – Calgary NE
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Shipper/Receiver includes, but is not limited to, ensuring that the documentation, tagging, and packaging of all material to be shipped is done in a timely fashion at the end our projects.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Inspect, verify, receive and document job master packing list
- Tag finalized product at connection points
- Accurate and timely data processing on computer system
- Deliver, store, and assist with parts as required
- Take pictures of unit inside and out
- Package bolt up and small ship loose material in to crates
- Maintain a neat and organized parts and yard area
- Comply with all company Quality, and Health and Safety regulations and work procedures and identify safety risks
- Other duties as assigned
- Current Driver’s License
- Basic computer skills; working knowledge of Excel (log books) and tracking tools (Internet, etc.)
- Previous shipping/receiving work experience would be considered a definite asset
- Ability to multi-task, identify priorities, and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Must be self-motivated, well organized and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; able to work collaboratively with all branch departments
- Must be capable of heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs)
- Must be able to work flexible hours and available for potential overtime
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.