SAP Systems Analyst – Corporate IT – Calgary 4700 SE
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
Summary of duties
This is a 6 month contract position.
- Quickly learn and support existing SAP modules (FI/CO, HR, MM, SD, PS, PP, QM, PM)
- Impelement various SAP modules to Enerflex global locations – implementation project for Canada/Northern US is in progress
- Contribute to maintain development (RICEF) list
- Produce technical documentation
- Follow Enerflex’s standards and best practices
- Build positive relationships with internal customers and team members
- Collaborate with other developers
- Work with our functional analysits to understand business requirements and determine functional specifications
- Seek, suggest and implement various aspects of system enhancments
- Bachelors degree or technical diploma with equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of ABAP development – specifically with Smart Forms
- Experience with HR module is preferred
- 5+ years of Microsoft SQL server with great understanding of database modeling
- Excellent time management and organization skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate about following good standards and best practices
- Self starter
- Enjoy working with a team!
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.