Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services with over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe. There is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Yard Supervisor / Internal Logistics Coordinator includes, but is not limited to, providing leadership, supervision, and mentoring for the yard staff, including Truck Drivers, Loader Operators, and Swampers. Must follow and promote the Enerflex Visions and Values, HSE Program, and safety procedures. Work with both internal and external customers, including all shops on both 7th and 8th Street, as well as the travel between shops and subcontractors. Maintain daily work flow consistently and proficiently to ensure the success of all deliverables each day.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Scheduling and coordination of all crane and truck activities during fabrication, as well as load out requirements for our external customers
- Supervise and direct all yard staff including loader operators, swampers, and truck drivers as well as promote proficiency in the department
- Maintain organization and take ownership of the yard activities
- Maintain schedule and be prepared to discuss status during Boardwalk exercise
- Promote and sustain expectations in accordance with our 5S program
- Maintain proper workflow within the yard and within the different disciplines working in the yard
- Communicate with the Sub-Contracts Coordinator regarding our external contractors scheduling
- Communicate with the shop supervision regarding workflow
- Prepare all necessary shipping documentation in compliance with Enerflex internal processes
- Minimum 5 years heavy equipment experience (tickets an asset)
- Minimum 5 years heavy lift rigging experience
- 3 – 5 years Supervisory experience, preferably in a production environment
- Excellent communication skills, strong problem solving and organizational skills are required
- Proficiency in computer skills would be an asset
- Class 1 License would be an asset
- Customer Service oriented
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.