SAP Sales Analyst – Information Technology – Calgary 4700
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
Enerflex is currently implementing SAP as part of a multi phased, global project. We have a great team of individuals with growing SAP expertise and we are seeking a dynamic and experienced analyst to join our team. Our environment consists of ERP 6.0, PI, BI, Portal and BObj, with modules FICO, MM, PS, PP, SD, HR, Payroll. We also house two .net systems, iMACS and CRM.
The SAP Sales Analyst will focus primarily on the SD module within SAP and will appeal to those who enjoy influencing the design of a new system. The ability to effectively collaborate with business and technical resources is an essential requirement of the position. The role also requires business and technical depth along with a pragmatic approach to system design and problem solving.
Our SAP SD module has interfaces to one of our .net system iMACS. The SAP Sales Analyst will also focus on the interfaces to .net as well as gain a functional knowledge of the .net iMACS and .net CRM systems. This position comprises of SAP project implementation work as well as support work with other business units.
Summary of duties
- Collaborate with other team members to configure SAP to meet project scope, timeline
- Gather and document requirements
- Work on business process development.
- Collaborate on SAP configuration in the SAP areas of Sales and Distribution.
- Prepare specification documents for reporting and development work
- Guide the creation and execution of test scripts
- Participate in conversion activities.
- Post-secondary degree in Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- Formal SAP training or certification in SD
- SD Configuration experience in at least one full life cycle SAP implementation
- Three years’ experience performing configuration in the SD module and integration points.
- Excellent collaborator who can work with both business and technical resources
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work under tight timelines
- Experience in an Engineer to Order manufacturing organization would be a significant asset
- Legally able to work in Canada and the US.
What Does Enerflex Offer You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.