HR Analyst, Total Compensation – Corporate – Calgary SE
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
Under general direction, completes activities related to wage and salary administration, bonus and incentive pay programs, commission programs, international compensation, and long-term incentive plans (stock programs).
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use committment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
Summary of duties
- Responsible for the administration of global compensation programs including annual reviews and variable pay
- Working with operations management and HR Advisor team, reviews proposed salary actions, making recommendations including new hire compensation determinations, off-cycle increases, mid-year reviews, promotions, transfers, etc. as required for policy conformance
- Administers stock option, performance share unit, restricted share unit and deferred share unit programs, including program grants, DRIPs, development and distribution of annual statements, program education, vesting updates and expiry notifications
- Identifies benchmark positions, participates in salary surveys, compiles and interprets resulting salary data, and performs analysis to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved
- Responsible for global position management and audits, including job titles, job descriptions, and role profile classifications
- Recommends pay grades for new or revised jobs on the basis of the market surveys and role profiles
- Prepares statistical analysis, metrics and data modeling for compensation programs
- Prepares supporting data for annual salary budget reviews, with recommendations for pay structures and pay range adjustments based on market data
- Working with finance and legal, compiles executive compensation data for annual information circular
- Provides support to Managers and the HR department concerning interpretation of compensation practices and guidelines, responding to requests about salaries, job grades, ranges, structures, classifications, etc.
- Works with HRIS and IT staff to ensure that the SAP system meets compensation needs and is updated to reflect changes to salary structures, bonus programs, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- CHRP and/or CCP designation preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in compensation program administration at minimum
- High level of proficiency in computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Prior experience with an HRIS database is required, and SAP experience is preferred
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including effective oral and written communication skills
- Able to handle superior level of confidentiality concerning employee information
- Strong problem solving, time management and presentation skills
What Does Enerflex Offer You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.