Administration Secretary – Production & Processing – Nisku, AB
Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Administration Secretary includes, but is not limited to, high level administrative support for the Projects, Applications and Engineering teams. Duties must be performed consistent with company mission and values and adherence to company policies and procedures.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Maintain CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system including all new entries, updates and close-outs for Sales & Application team
- Generate standard report for distribution to the Management team on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Drafting, formatting and generating a variety of correspondence including letters, sales orders, change orders and internal memos
- Facilitate internal and external project meetings and ensure timely publication of meeting minutes
- Compile prequalification packages for domestic and international customers including various sales and marketing information
- Generate and format PowerPoint presentations for internal and external meetings, technical training and business development activities
- Filing and archiving of engineering and project related documentation both electronic and hard copy
- Drafting and formatting of Engineering and Operating Manuals
- Providing general help to the Applications, Projects, and Engineering departments
- Reception and Office Management Relief
- Assisting on various event organizing (BBQ’s, Christmas Party, Golf Tournament, MS Walk, Offsite sessions)
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in the oil and gas industry would be an asset
- Office/Business Administration diploma or equivalent qualifications and experience
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, Access, Visio
- Excellent verbal communication skills and meticulous business writing skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently with a high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability for on-time performance in a fast paced work environment
- A willingness to learn new skills and serve as support in a number of capacities
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.